- Participation in ISP, IPP, and/or IEP Meetings
- Functional, Adaptive Skills, and Ecological Assessments
- Formal Psychological and Educational Assessments
- Positive Behavioral Support Plan Development
- Procedural Reliability/Fidelity Assessments
- Ongoing Caregiver Training, Coaching, and Support
- Annual Behavioral Evaluation Reports/Updates
- Annual Psychological Reports/Updates
- Program Development Support
- Program Evaluation
- General In-Service Training (e.g., on Clients’ Rights)
Services are available to facilities through an ongoing, contractual agreement, or specific individuals may be referred on a case-by-case basis. Everyone who cares about someone with a disability or is otherwise dedicated to this field is encouraged to contact us for assistance and support.
Everyone with a disability has a right to effective treatment and a right to live a life of his or her choosing. Treatments and supports are available to ensure that no one is denied these rights.